The Gator Loft: Back to School Lunch Ideas August 13, 2015 11:50
It's that time! Our sweet babies are heading back to school.
Back to school time is the perfect opportunity to start packing a healthier lunchbox that our little ones will enjoy! Here are a few ideas:
- Turkey pinwheels with carrot sticks and grapes
- Bento box with crackers, hummus, apple slices, grape tomatoes and a string cheese
- Ham and cheese roll ups with fresh fruit and a yogurt
- Sun-butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat bread with sliced green peppers
- Tuna salad (sub avacado for mayo) served with crackers with orange slices
- Cubed ham and cubed cheese served with whole grain crackers and a banana
- Pasta salad with pepperoni, black olives, tomatoes and green peppers served with a fruit pouch and animal crackers
Now lets hear from you! Whats your favorite thing to pack for your munchkin's lunch?