- All eligible returns require a receipt, gift receipt, or proof of purchase.
- No returns will be accepted if more than 30 days has passed since the date of purchase.
- Only items found to be defective are eligible for refunds.
- All other eligible returns will be issued in the form of store-credit to The Gator Loft.
- Eligible returns must be in original purchased condition, original packaging, and unused.
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED, REFUNDED, or EXCHANGED
- Special Orders (furniture, diaper bags, mattresses, etc.). Once the order is made and paid for, it is final and they can not be cancelled or refunded.
- Personal care products such as shampoos, conditioners, oils, sunscreens, etc.
- Other miscellaneous items may not be eligible for returns and those items shall be determined at the sole discretion of The Gator Loft.